Monday, May 18, 2015

For my final piece, I decided in the beginning to do what did in the beginning of the year with the inspiration map and the geometrical art and combine them to bring it to a full circle. My interests have changed since the beginning of the year just like my inspirations have so I decided to include my boyfriend, Ryan. He is a huge inspiration and honestly I don't know what I would do without him encouraging me and supporting me.

But after doing the geometrical art, my Photoshop trial ended so I decided to grab Pixlr and try and work with that. I used two overlays, which were this firework and a red tiedye so I can give off how passionate he is about most everything he does. And then I went and dimmed down the opacity to have it fade so it stands out while not covering him up.

I used the quote "The ones that love us never really leave us" from Harry Potter and did the same thing with the opacity that I did with the overlays. While this quote has leaving = dying, I altered the leaving to equal how he is going away to college this upcoming school year. And how I know he will still love me while he is at college and he'll love me just as much, if not more, when he comes back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment